Meet The Instructors
Founder, Trainer and Published Author
30-year veteran of Large Loss and Disaster Recovery specializing in structural damage restoration/decontamination, ambient control/stabilization and vital document recovery/vacuum freeze drying systems.
International experience includes: Kuwait City, Singapore and Costa Rica.
Consultant, Trainer, Technical Writer and Published Author.
32-year veteran of Large Loss and construction related industries including extensive experience with commercial buildings: large convention centers, shopping malls, universities and historical buildings. Mickey led the development of 2009 Commercial Drying Specialist Certification and is a member of the IICRC S500 Consensus Body and former S500 Standards Chair.
35-year veteran of Large Loss and Disaster Recovery, specializing in structural damage restoration/decontamination and ambient conditions control during events caused by fires, floods and natural disasters. Brad is considered an expert in disaster recovery and excels in leadership training and excellent service delivery.
Some of the most notable projects that our team has been involved with:
- World Trade Center 1993
- Pentagon Building 2001
- Superdome 2005
- City of New Orleans 2005
- New Orleans Criminal Courts and NOPD 2005
- City of Cedar Rapids 2008
- Iowa City 2008
- Norris School District - Lincoln, Nebraska
- Nissan Stadium - Nashville, Tennessee
- JEA Power Plant - JAX
- Seminole Power Plant - JAX
- Macintosh Power Plant - Lakeland, FL
- Colorado State University
- Iowa State University
- Xavier University - New Orleans, LA
- Penn State University
- Stanford University
- Austin Peay University
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- New Orleans Arena
- May Companies - Northridge Earthquakes - LA
- Our team has been apart of the recovery efforts for Hurricanes; Irma, Harvey, Mathew, Sandy, Ike, Katrina, Andrew, Floyd, Rita, Ivan, Hugo, Allison, Charlie, Francis, Wilma and record flooding in St, Louis, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Grand Forks, Ft. Collins Colorado and Fargo North Dakota.